The Gene Keys
The Gene Keys are a further development on the foundation of Human Design. This transmission came into the world through Richard Rudd, philosopher, writer and poet, who was director of Human Design UK when he began to receive fresh insights.
The Gene Keys emphasize the transformative potential that lies dormant in our genes. By shining the light of awareness on the areas of our life that each Gene Key, or hexagram, represents, we awaken the higher qualities in those fields, our innate genius. Richard Rudd uses a map of Shadow state, Gift state, and Siddhic state.
Just as in Human Design, the Gene Keys use the imprints of the cosmic energies in our DNA at the time of our birth (and 88 days before that) as a basis. They result in our Gene Keys Profile, which you can obtain for free. It’s your personal map for an inner journey to discover your hidden Genius, increase your capacity to live with an open heart, and find your own way to release prosperity in the world.
Essentially, the Gene Keys is a way of self-study, using contemplation as the main method. In the beginning, the amount of information and new perspectives that open up can be overwhelming. To have someone at your side, as well as to share with fellow Gene Keys travelers, can be a great support along the way.
As a Gene Keys Ambassador, I am qualified to accompany you on your voyage and to create an environment where you and others can explore together.
I recommend these steps:
- Visit the Gene Keys site and get your free Personal Profile. Peruse the many free resources.
- Buy ‘the Gene Keys’ book – it’s available on Amazon and other places. Now you are well underway on the path.
- If you want to go deeper, consider starting out on the Golden Path, or one of the other online courses.
- You can also choose me to accompany you as you enter this fascinating realm.
My most popular Gene Keys offer
‘Know your Profile’ , an individual introduction to your Gene Keys Profile. A 60-minute online session for $145 (about 135 €)
Gene Keys Shop
Would you like to do a part of your exploration with a larger group? We offer a stream of online retreats, supporting you to stay connected also in this time of restricted movement. Look below what is available right now, or subscribe to my newsletter.
New and updated Courses
Join the Delta
A Luminous Game of Collective Transformation
The Delta programme is a powerful new experience that challenges us to take the next great evolutionary step – into the flowering of collective consciousness.
In this life-changing game, players gather in groups of seven, exploring seven themes over seven weeks in a syncopated rhythm, creating a very real experience of higher harmony that touches all areas of your life.
This online programme has been updated and is now available for new and returning players. Gather your team, learn the dance moves, and play the game time and time again!
- updated course structure and step-by-step guidance
- new illustrated course overview video with detailed game instructions
- the ‘Find a Delta’ group forum & activity feed. The coolest new feature. This lets you find your own Group of 7. You can come alone, or with some friends. If you are seven already, you can register as a complete Delta too. When you purchase the Delta Programme, you will have access to this Forum. Join with others from our global community and see what synchronicities and magic emerge!
Once you have enrolled as a Group of 7, you can also hire a Guide. This is an additional service, with its own fee. It is not necessary to have a Guide to do the programme. I am one of the Delta Guides: at your service.
If you had the Delta programme already in your Gene Keys account, the course has been automatically upgraded.
The Art of Contemplation
Contemplation is the main tool for your Gene Keys journey. This versatile course provides step by step resources to help you learn and integrate this simple yet profound technique into your everyday life. Each chapter includes the online text from The Art of Contemplation book, read aloud by Richard Rudd in audiobook format, and additional practices for ‘Contemplation in Action’.
Course price $45 – this includes
- The Art of Contemplation Audiobook (stream/download)
- The Art of Contemplation book and step by step guidance in online format
- Over 20 simple techniques to support your own Contemplation practice
- New online course format accessible via desktop and mobile